08.04.21 | Informative Event with the Chamber of MagnisiaApril 5, 2021
Bronze Sponsors for TEDxUniversityofPiraeus: Saturday 15/05/2021May 11, 2021
The Chamber of Messinia and the “Faos” S.C., in collaboration with the Digital Nomads Observatory, have organizing a digital informative event on the trend of digital nomads and their relationship with the travel industry. The event took place online on 12 May 2021.
The event was attended by:
- Miltiadis Varvitsiotis, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Anna Kalogeropoulou, Vice-Regional Director of Tourism of the Region of Peloponnese
- Thanasis Vasilopoulos, Mayor of Kalamata
- Giorgos Athanasopoulos, Mayor of Messini
- Vangelis Xygoros, President of the Chamber of Messinia
- Raphael Koudaounis President of the Digital Nomad Observatory
- Manos Artisan Head of Research Observatory of Digital Nomads
The themes, inter alia, concern the following:
- Who are the digital nomads and why we care?
- What are the needs and habits of nomads.
- How they choose a destination.
- Adaptation of businesses to digital nomads.
- Socio-economic framework for the emerging of digital nomadism.
- Does Messinia qualify for their installation?
The discussion was coordinated by journalist Dimitris Plemenos
You can watch the whole video here: